Qualified Accountant (JO1044)
We have a brilliant opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant to join a well-established practice close to Worcester. With a proven track record of supporting their clients in the local area they are considered experts in their field and aim to offer a forward-thinking approach to each client they work with.
This growing team of experienced professionals are looking for a qualified Accountant who prides themselves on their integrity and authenticity. In this role you will have the opportunity to assist some great businesses from a range of sectors and disciplines. A significant number of their clients they have long standing relationships with, which you will look to maintain and develop.
In return our client will show a real commitment to supporting your career and helping with your development. Our client will look to offer a healthy working environment with an encouraging company culture that will give you the platform to get the most out of your career in accountancy.
- Smart pension plan
- Health care plan
- Training support
- Ongoing CPD support
- Preparation of annual Sole Trader, Partnership and Company Accounts
- Review of Accounts preparation by Accounts Assistant
- Filing of company/LLP Accounts at Companies House
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and filing of Company Tax Returns
- Corporate and Personal Tax advice to clients as required
- Occasional VAT Return work
- Preparation of Personal Tax Computations for clients and advising them of tax liabilities
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and filing with HMRC
- Communication or correspondence with HMRC
- Fully Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to accounting software/computer packages
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.