Account Coordinator (JO1046)
Account Coordinator – 12mth FTC
Ross on Wye
A market-leading business in the Forest of Dean is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their busy, expanding team on a 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover).
You will be key at providing first-class customer service to the vast portfolio of clients the company works with.
The ideal Account Coordinator will be customer-centric, with strong administration skills and CRM experience, and be able to pick up systems and processes easily.
This role is an immediate start so a handover can be carried out.
What’s on offer:
- Birthday day off
- Onsite café
- Discounted gym membership
- Optional health cash plan scheme
- Optional private health insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free parking
- Inducting new and existing clients on to the system and helping them use necessary processes to ensure their business grows
- Getting customers to resign /extend their contract period
- Building rapport and establishing trust with customers through answering their queries and helping them to manage their account
- Identifying problems early and being proactive in their resolution
What you’ll being to the team:
- You will have exemplary customer service skills
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a self-starter, with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to show empathy
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- A can do attitude, with a willingness to learn
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.