Marketing Coordinator (JO1047)
We are working with a client who as a commercial and residential property developer has contributed to the Gloucestershire and Herefordshire economy for over 50 years. They are looking for a driven and focused Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will contribute towards the company’s marketing and sales initiatives, you will increase brand awareness, and generate leads along with creating engaging content.
- 33 days holiday (including 8 days bank holidays)
- Hybrid working (once probation period is over)
- Private healthcare, with the option to add family members
- Bonus scheme
- Lead generation through marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Create engaging and persuasive content for social media, events, etc
- Event planning
- Copywriting, event planning, and lead generation are essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Self starter, and are able to work on your own initiative
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.