Conveyancing Paralegal (JO1049)
£25,000 to £35,000 (doe) + benefits
Flexible working options available
Our client is a prestigious law firm located in Gloucester, who understand the importance of client relationships, and are proud of their heritage. Now seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
In return, the successful Conveyancing Paralegal will receive the following benefits;
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday day off
- 35 hour working week
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Convenient parking
- Support in your personal training & development
- Work with a caseload of mixed sales and purchases, reporting into the Head of Conveyancing and Property Lawyer
- Take instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title, new build, discharge and re-mortgage work
- Communicate with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders, and solicitors at every stage of the transaction
- Prepare files for sale, purchase, and re-mortgage matters
- Deal with all appropriate Post Completion work including applying to the Land Registry and submission of LTT / SDLT returns and payment of any SDLT required
- Settle any ledger balances
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Ability to deal with case management system
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Previous experience working in a busy Residential Conveyancing team
- Ability to communicate well both on the phone and in writing
- Competent use of MS Office
- Use of Case Management System
- Understanding of e-mail systems, portals and other IT as appropriate
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.