Temp (possibly to go perm)
£9.30 per hour, plus holiday pay
Our friendly client in Gloucester is seeking a temporary Account Coordinator on a 3-month basis (with the role potentially going permanent after this period).
As this family-run business grows, they’re looking for an Account Coordinator to work within the customer success team, to ensure customer satisfaction is reached at all times.
The successful Account Coordinator will need to be flexible, in order to help out with other tasks when required. The Account Coordinator will also need to have exceptional time management skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Handle key accounts, and potential customers, to ensure smooth flowing contracts and continued customer satisfaction
- Deal with product enquiries and aftersales, keeping the customer experience at the forefront of your mind
- Organise for quotations/prices to be sent to existing customers and follow up where necessary
- Obtain and check specifications for all projects, and ensure everything will be ready on time
- Organise any samples required by customers
- Ensure all relevant KPI reports are accurate and up to date
- Set up and maintain an improvement opportunity process within the business
- Assist with other general tasks when needed, such as; card refunds, web and trade orders
- Flexible in completing additional tasks when required
- Time management skills
- A confident telephone user with excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Data entry skills
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Lea Williams – 07840 044253
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.