£19,000 – £21,000
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role of Accounts Assistant is fast paced and varied, offering mentorship and further career progression. We are looking to speak to candidates who have some experience within a finance department and works well within a busy team.
- Bank reconciliations
- Banking, purchasing, payments and receipts.
- Credits and debits
- Updating sales/purchase ledgers and journals
- Other ad hoc admin as required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding organisation skills
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- IT skills, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to prioritise and work well as part of a team.
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.