£19,000 – £21,000
Our client is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis. Please note, due to the office location, you will be required to have a full UK driving license to apply for the role of Finance Administrator.
The role of Finance Administrator is fast paced and varied, offering mentorship and further career progression. The Finance Administrator will need to have some experience within a finance department and work well within a busy team.
- Banking, purchasing, payments and receipts
- Ledgers and reconciliations
- Invoice/debt chasing
- Other ad hoc admin as required, bookings, mail, deliveries
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Experience in a similar role or equivalent qualification, e.g. ATT, Bookkeeping
- IT skills, Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise and work well as part of a team
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.