Our client, a successful and growing IFA firm, is looking for an IFA Administrator to join them on a full-time basis at their office near Stroud. The successful IFA Administrator will be working along side one of the senior Independent Financial Advisers and will be the first point of contact for clients and service providers. The role of IFA Administrator requires a solid background in the Finance industry and a desire to progress and undertake the relevant financial qualifications within a set time scale.
To be considered for the role of IFA Administrator you must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills. You will be a strong team player who is flexible and keen to push forward in your Financial Planning career. For the right candidate, the position of IFA Administrator will offer a clear path for development and you will be joining a team of friendly and client focused professionals who are always honest and act with integrity.
- Maintain and update client and supplier records
- Liaise and be first point of contact for clients’ meetings and calls
- Updating suppliers and process any changes of instruction
- Banking and payroll
- Providing fee information and monthly reconciliations
- Running and reviewing back-office MI, ensuring compliant and up to standard
- Processing fund switches, application paperwork and identity checks
- Other admin tasks including scanning, post and maintaining office supplies
- Experience of working within Financial Advice or Financial Services
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and IT skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Numerical and literacy skills
- Flexible and willing to undertake further qualifications
- Ideally Cert CII or equivalent although this is not essential