£24,000 – £26,000
Manchester / Remote
We’re working with an award winning agency who are looking for a UX Designer to join their digital team. The UX Designer will deliver exceptional user-centric experiences to an ever-growing client list. This is a varied role, which will see the successful UX Designer work in a fast-paced, multi-service environment.
In addition to designing the look of the digital platforms, you will also be involved in projects, shaping the final products.
The UX Designer will form part of the UX team, supporting that team with ongoing work and future projects. You will therefore be in a senior position, and you’ll need to ensure you’re supportive and approachable.
- Plan and run user studies, such as focus groups and user testing
- Conduct expert reviews and recommendations, reporting for existing platforms
- Define and develop user journeys, making decisions on the optimum experience
- Design system and pattern library creation (and maintenance), with particular attention to Atomic design principles where needed
- Support the wider UX & Design team through active collaboration to peer review work
- Facilitation of stakeholder meetings and workshops to gather requirements and present work
- Creation and presentation of engaging, user-friendly website and app interfaces
- Support the project management team with estimating timelines and delivery of work
- Presentation of planning work to the wider project team (project managers, front and back end developers, and testers)
- Active participation in project reviews and quality control gateways to ensure delivery is consistent with planning documents and designs
- Experience coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience mapping out project requirements and driving forward project planning and design
- Sketch (primary design tool), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Axure RP (primary wireframing and mapping tool), InVision
- A strong technical grasp and ability to think logically and methodically
- Solid understanding of Mobile First principles and designing responsively for the web
- Experience designing native-type apps and experiences for both iOS and Android platforms
- A friendly and approachable personality with excellent customer service skills