Customer Service Assistant
Our progressive and dynamic client, who provide expert advice to educational bodies, is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their Membership Services team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Customer Service Assistant will need to be fluent in English, and another language to apply for this role.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you will provide a vast membership base, with accurate advice, whilst maintaining a professional and supportive enquiry service. In addition, the Customer Service Assistant will conduct a range of administration tasks, assisting in the delivery of training and other projects.
- Produce quality written documents
- Deal with enquiries and make decisions
- Contribute positively to the movement of students and professionals in further education
- Develop the knowledge of international education systems and qualifications
- Assist in providing accurate advice on international qualification recognition
- Maintain a professional and supportive enquiry service
- Fluent in English and another language is essential
- Graduate from a UK University
- A good team player
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Efficient, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident when dealing with enquiries
- A natural decision maker
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance x3 basic salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Bupa private health care scheme with employee contribution
- Employee assistance programme
- Career development opportunities