Gloucester (remote working)
£20,000 – £25,000
We are looking for a Credit Controller/Data Entry Clerk to liaise with both clients and colleagues regarding data input. The appointed Credit Controller will need to have excellent communication skills and a methodical approach to their role. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and working alongside the Accounts Assistant in order to provide sales data input and debt chasing support.
The successful Credit Controller/Data Entry Clerk will be joining our IT services client based in Gloucester; however this is a remote working position, and only occasional travel to the Gloucester office will be required.
Our specialist client provides IT solutions to businesses throughout the UK. Not only do they put an emphasis on solutions that will help the operation of their clients businesses, they do so in a strategic and innovative way, ensuring that good customer service is at the centre of what they do.
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller/Data Entry Clerk you must be a fast processor, be self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Credit control and debt chasing via telephone and email
- Raise and process sales and purchase orders
- Obtain information from customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Bank receipts, payment processing and occasional bank reconciliations
- Provide cover for the Accounts Assistant when required
- Experience in an accounts processing role is preferred however full extensive training will be provided
- Good literacy/ numeracy skills and competent with Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good organisation and time management skills
- Private medical health care options
- Death in service
- Flexible working
As this position is remote, all IT and office equipment will be provided.
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.