Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 – £40,000 DoE
We’re working with an award-winning, digital agency, who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Cheltenham. You will need to be an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with a passion for internet and a forward-thinking approach.
It is imperative that the appointed Senior Digital Marketing Executive has SEO, PPC and PM experience, as this is a huge focus of the role. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive must also have a real talent for website analysis and project management.
Our client is an innovative business, who like to push boundaries, experimenting and developing their talents within their close-knit team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to jump on board and showcase their true talent and relish in a new challenge.
- Devise and manage client SEO and PPC strategies
- Guide the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients
- Manage Google Ads on behalf of your clients (including Shopping campaigns)
- Project Manage website builds
- Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO team and evolve the SEM service
- Educate other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation
- Manage client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Experience in a Digital Marketing Executive role, with SEO, PPC and PM experience
- Passionate about the internet and digital marketing
- Experience in project and client management
- An analytical mind-set
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement
- A confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Some experience with Social Ads would be desirable
- Remote work opportunities (2-3 days per week)
- Annual staff bonus (after qualifying period)
- Free Cheltenham gym membership (after qualifying period)
- Personal development and training encouraged
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.