£18,000 – £25,000
We are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join our Gloucester based client on a full time and permanent basis. The successful Trainee Accountant will be working in a friendly and welcoming office.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will receive practical on-the-job training, as well as study support that will enable you to qualify for ACCA/ACA qualifications. The Trainee Accountant will assist the accountants with administration duties and ideally be level 3 qualified AAT.
- Bookkeeping, processing information and use of Microsoft Excel
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Checking and generating invoices
- Assisting in preparation of monthly reports
- IT skills, including Excel
- Willingness to study and progress within Accountancy
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Part AAT qualified/Graduate or experience within an Accounts team is preferred
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.