Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their friendly team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a fast-paced role, with varied responsibilities. The Credit Controller will need to be able to work well within a busy team, and be a team player.
- Action client amendments to ensure all systems are updated to reflect the correct information
- Manage the setting up of New Clients, ensuring that thorough credit checks and all due diligence is completed
- Monitor the importing of New Client accounts and resolving any import errors that occur
- Complete all Assignment of Debt calls alongside updating the in ‘house’ notes system (Credit Hound)
- De-activate accounts if no transactions for 3 months or unable to confirm Assignment
- Reactivation of client accounts across all systems, applying correct credit limit
- Maintain Credit Limits; withdrawals and reviews in accordance with the procedure set, communicating to the Agency(s) throughout
- Manage the Credit Control inbox and respond appropriately to queries raised by Agencies and Clients
- Some credit control experience will be required
- A good team player
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to manage own workload
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.