£35,000 to £40,000 + bonus
A specialist firm of Conveyancers are looking for a qualified Conveyancer to work In their new offices in Gloucester.
The successful Conveyancer will be part of a forward-thinking, inclusive environment, enjoying a down-to-earth culture and a healthy work-life balance and benefit from the firm’s internal training and development programme.
The appointed Conveyancer will be responsible for a varied residential conveyancing caseload including leasehold, shared ownership, and new builds.
- Work closely with the Head of Legal Practice, running a caseload from inception to conclusion
- Ensure all conveyancing transactions comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Deal with all aspects of post-completion
- Deal with complex transactions, shared ownership, leasehold matters such as extensions, sales, and purchases
- Pro-actively resolve client problems
- Previous conveyancing experience is essential
- Work well both independently and within a small team
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company events
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.