Our client helps businesses deliver better communications to their customers, enhancing their customer experience and business performance. They are keen to invest in the learning and development of their employees, to ensure they achieve the results needed for their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who is looking to work for a positive, inspiring company, who listen and respond to feedback.
If you work for our client you will be offered a hybrid way of working. You can choose to work from home, the office or both. Ideally you will be close to the Cheltenham office as you may be required to visit from time to time.
The successful Account Manager will provide excellent client services, as well as project management at campaign level. The Account Manager will manage multiple projects, and have strong communication skills to forge long-lasting relationships.
- Manage project delivery to agreed quality, cost and profitability standards
- Ensure full control of your jobs, prioritising appropriately
- Work with creative and planning teams to deliver agreed output
- Produce schedules, quotations, briefs and effectively manage scope change
- Negotiate successfully with your clients on timings and costs
- Interpret client instructions/needs, challenging and/or clarifying where appropriate
- Continually look for ways to improve service delivery and exceed client expectations
- Proven experience of stakeholder management
- Strong commercial awareness
- Direct marketing experience is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues in other teams to find solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail is paramount
- Flexible hybrid working
- Gym membership
- Birthday days off
- 5 & 10 year-long service financial/holiday bonus awards
- Wellbeing fund
- Spot rewards
- Parties, volunteering days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.