A well-established firm specialising in the legal sector are looking for a temporary Administrator to join their team immediately. This Administrator role may go permanent for the right candidate.
Our client is a forward-thinking firm, who act for clients across the UK. They pride themselves on the customer service they provide, and the long-lasting relationships they build. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work for an innovation law firm in Gloucester.
- Administrative and clerical tasks (such as scanning or printing)
- Prepare and edit letters, reports, memos, and emails
- Arrange meetings, appointments, and executive travel
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Maintain folders on servers
- Record meeting minutes
- Liaise with teams and units
- Track petty cash
- Cover reception
- Good knowledge of IT
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a professional setting
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Sophia Hawkins-Brown – 07840044209
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.