£21K + Bonus + benefits
Shifts – One full weekend in three + one Saturday every nine weeks with a Monday in lieu.
A brilliant opportunity for a Reservations Agent has become available working for an exciting company in the leisure industry based in the heart of The Cotswolds.
As the Reservations Agent you will be a passionate ambassador for the company, maximising sales through excellent customer service and extensive knowledge of products and services.
As the Reservations Agent you will be working in a supportive team, creating the best first impression and a memorable experience that will bring clients back time and time again.
This position would suit candidates who have previous experience in a similar environment. It also incorporates shift work, working every other weekend.
- Work towards and achieving targets
- Maximise sales through excellent customer service
- Provide a quality service
- Keep up to date on product and service knowledge
- Create a great first impression and a memorable experience for clients
- A confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills
- PC literate and web savvy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and a self-starter
- Highly motivated with the ability to work alone or part of a team
- Previous contact centre/service and/or sales experience is essential
- Bonus and commission incentives
- Free Parking
- 30% discount on all overnight stays and spa days at any of the company properties
- 30% discount on food and drink at any of the company properties
- Family and friends discount
- Excellent Induction and training programme
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
For more information about this role contact Lea Williams – 07840044253
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.