Mitcheldean / remote
Our UK-wide client is looking for a Data Officer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis, working from home, with occasional office access. You will need to be a passionate Data Officer, who is equally as passionate about the work our client does.
The successful Data Officer will work closely with the engagement team leading data management plans and processes. You will interpret, analyse, and report key findings to different audiences, making use of data visualisation tools.
- Manage key parts of the data, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Undertake statistical data analysis and communicate findings to a non-technical audience
- Manipulate, interpret, and report relevant data, sharing with teams both internally and externally
- Build data management plans ensuring key data is in line with the organisational data strategy
- Work with partners and organisations, including academic institutions, to promote and maximise the use of volunteer-generated data sets
- Strong knowledge of analytical science
- Experience developing strategies managing data and working with databases
- Research and evaluation skills
- Ability to segment, analyse, process, interpret and report on data sets
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance practises surrounding data protection
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Power BI and understanding of Python
- Flexible working opportunities
- Volunteering days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.