A local and community focused company, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time basis as soon as possible.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, ideally you will have AAT level 3, or have relevant on the job experience.
The role of Accounts Assistant will be variable, and you will be required to manage and prioritise your workload in line with business requirements, so a flexible attitude and experience of working under pressure is essential.
The position of Accounts Assistant has plenty of potential to make the role your own and develop further in your career.
- General bookkeeping
- Payments and Payroll processing
- Collating information to provide client support and prepare end of year reports
- VAT returns
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Outstanding communications skills, written, verbal and explaining financial information
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ideally knowledge of SAGE line 50, although not essential
- Experience in a similar role
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.