£23,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
A marketing leading business is looking to expand its Account Management team and require an Account Manager to join them.
The successful Account Manager will have proven customer facing skills and commercial awareness, supporting new and existing clients as well as being alert to new opportunities through recommendations and referral for the new business team to follow up on.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Support new clients with onboarding
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities across the UK
- The role is largely office based with occasional travel to client sites
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Able to build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet objectives
- Work alone and as part of a team
- Account Management experience
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.