£23,000 – £26,000 DoE
Our client, a prestigious Law Firm based in Malvern is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their team in Family Law.
Working under the supervision of a solicitor, the successful Paralegal will experience a mix of legal aid and private fee paying work, including all aspects of Family Law.
- Be the first point of contact on behalf of the fee-earners
- Complete calendar management for assigned fee-earners, including scheduling calls/meetings (ensuring all supporting papers/information are available for each meeting)
- Ensure the fee-earners working on the case are fully prepared for all client meetings by collating required information
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the firm’s billing systems, including processes, and IT systems
- Support fee-earners with monitoring and addressing unpaid bills, liaising with Credit Control as required
- Full management of travel and expenses for assigned fee-earners, ensuring business travel is booked via the firm’s in-house provider
- Ensure all documents are maintained and filed in line with the firm’s electronic and hard copy filing protocols
- Prepare, amend and proofread documents
- Extensive Family Law experience
- Excellent organisation capability and strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- An enthusiasm for Family Law in general
- Legal qualifications (LLB or CILEx) – Desirable
If this role is of interest to you, don’t delay, apply today!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.