Our long-standing client is looking for an Invoice Administrator to join them on a full-time basis at their office near Drybrook. The successful Invoice Administrator will deliver all aspects of Invoicing administration processes accurately, ensuring that company policy and procedures are met.
Our client specialises in back-office services for businesses across Gloucestershire and the South-West. Working with both start-ups and established businesses, they provide the tools needed for manageable and sustainable growth.
The role of Invoice Administrator will involve all administration within agreed timeframes so that invoices can be raised in a timely manner. As the Invoice administrator you will manage and maintain the smooth and efficient running of all services relating to Credit Control and act as first point of contact for all Clients with regards to Credit Control.
- New client administration, including forms, due diligence and annual credit reviews
- Raise invoicing as necessary once all necessary verifications and checks have been satisfied
- Ensure all debts are managed as per the Company targets/guidelines and collect overdue debt promptly
- Assist with report production and update all in-house systems
- Take on additional duties that may be requested by the Company that are consistent with the role
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- A team player and strong communicator
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.