Up to £30,000 DoE
Our client is a well-established business, who supply infrastructures worldwide. They offer an unrivaled level of products and services to a variety of end user sectors. Based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, they are seeking a HR Assistant to join their hard working and ambitious team.
This role would be ideal for someone who has a recruitment background, or someone with some HR admin/assistant experience.
- Assist in the recruiting of staff
- Advertise roles internally and externally
- Advise and provide guidance on HR policies, procedures and HR legislation
- Participate in HR and company-wide projects
- General administration
- Deliver an excellent service
- Some recruitment experience, or HR experience
- A good working knowledge of policies, procedures, and HR legislation
- Excellent attention to detail
- A hard-working attitude
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.