12 months FTC
£25,000 – £27,000
A progressive and dynamic business, who provide expert advice to educational bodies across the globe are looking for an Analyst to join them on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
The Analyst role is varied, and the business atmosphere is enthusiastic and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms and to lead research and training for countries and regions. This is an exciting role for an Analyst looking for a new opportunity.
- Work on vocational education review projects
- Work closely with the international research and global partnership teams to support delivery of projects, particularly in China and Asia
- Research UK and international qualifications, liaising with external subject and quality experts
- Coordinate findings and recommendations, providing supplementary analysis
- Ensure clients receive high quality, clear and concise analytical written reports
- Confident and skilled communicator
- Able to deliver clear and well-structured presentations
- A team player
- Experience in research or qualitative analysis
- A passion for education
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bupa private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.