£25,000 – £30,000
Cirencester / Part Remote
We are working with an award-winning, creative agency who work with several well-known, international brands. They are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their busy team, working across a variety of accounts.
The successful Account Manager will have a passion for PR and Marketing and have experience ideally within an agency and on B2B/technical brands.
The Account Manager will be part of a small team, so being the right fit for the business is important.
This role is part office based (3 days per week) and part remote (2 days per week).
- Support the team in results driven campaigns for multiple clients, from strategy/planning to implementation
- Research content ideas, plan formats, write articles and social media posts, as well as briefing the copywriting team and providing feedback for their work
- Run advertising schedules
- Act as the trusted Project Manager, taking problems away from clients and keeping their programmes on track
- Work closely with strategists and planners to uncover insights and create design briefs
- Conduct desk research, reviewing campaign metrics to provide recommendations
- Both experience in PR and a passion for PR
- A keen content writer, who enjoys the process of researching, proposing and creating multi-channel content
- Strong digital experience
- A confident communicator, with a friendly attitude
- Well-organised and able to prioritise your own workload
- A keen eye for detail with a can-do attitude
- Free onsite office parking, bike store & shower facilities
- Onsite café
- Childcare vouchers
- Training & mentoring
- Seasonal treats
- Christmas shutdown period (3.5 days) off
- Social events
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.