£40,000 – £50,000 DoE
We are working with a leading marketing agency who operate across the UK, providing a service to B2B, B2C and the Public Sector. With a focus on helping clients solve their communication problems, promising brands proven results. They are now looking for a HubSpot Lead to help the business grow.
Having recently made a significant shift to rebuild their processes and content machine around HubSpot, the appointed HubSpot Lead must have significant experience and knowledge of HubSpot.
- Deliver and manage the internal B2B HubSpot system
- Develop the business as a B2B HubSpot Partner, promoting, converting, and supporting the implementation of HubSpot for clients
- Encourage and promote best practice use of HubSpot both internally and externally
- Deploy HubSpot campaigns to generate inbound marketing leads for the business
- Work with the content teams to advise on content strategies, and how these should be implemented in HubSpot
- Set up appropriate tests within HubSpot, sharing results and creating insights to improve campaign performance
- Help package the businesses HubSpot proposition to clients, delivering webinars and wider content where appropriate
- Develop the small HubSpot teams B2B marketing skills and look to grow the team
- Passionate about B2B marketing and HubSpot
- Proven experience deploying HubSpot within B2B organisations
- Experience designing, mapping, and implementing customer journeys
- Strong digital skills
- An Analytical mindset
- Template and content building experience within HubSpot
- Birthday day off
- Extra holiday days for length of service
- Childcare vouchers
- Training & Development opportunities
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.