£22,000 – £25,000
Would you like to forge a career in a dynamic organisation, whilst building a network of international contacts? Then this is the role for you.
A progressive and innovative business, who provide expert advice to educational bodies across the globe are looking for an International Education Analyst to join them on permanent basis.
Are you a UK degree holder? Are you a confident communicator and presenter? Are you fluent in English and one other language? Then we want to hear from you!
The International Education Analyst role is varied, and the business atmosphere is enthusiastic and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms. This is an exciting role for an International Education Analyst looking for a new opportunity.
- Conduct research and analysis into international education systems, qualifications and grades
- Investigate and research qualifications worldwide, national education systems, and new developments
- Produce reliable datasets and engaging publications and reports for a range of clients
- Respond to enquiries from service teams on international qualifications, providing advice and guidance on their comparability
- A UK degree holder would be beneficial
- Strong research and analytical skills, with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and another language
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bupa private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.