Education Information Officer
Would you like to forge a career in a dynamic organisation, whilst developing specialist knowledge of education systems? Then this is the role for you.
A progressive and innovative business, who provide expert advice to educational bodies across the globe are looking for an International Education Information Officer to join them on permanent basis.
Are you a UK degree holder? Are you a team player? Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Then we want to hear from you!
The International Education Information Officer role is varied, and the business atmosphere is enthusiastic and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms. This is an exciting role for an International Education Information Officer looking for a new opportunity.
- Develop knowledge of overseas qualifications to assist in the international qualifications recognition and comparison process
- Maintain professional and supportive enquiry services
- Conduct a range of administrative tasks
- Assist in the delivery of training and projects
- A UK degree holder would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- A good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident when dealing with enquiries and able to make decisions
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bupa private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.