£30,000 + £3K car allowance
A leading IT hardware business is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support and enhance customer infrastructures, so they can meet their business objectives. The Project Manager will work in partnership with internal and external customers to deliver projects.
The Project Manager will deliver to the expected scope, on time and within budget. You will assist the sales division in providing strategic guidance to customers, on both current and future technology and infrastructure requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established IT solutions business, who focus on the end-to-end service they deliver to their clients. Having won major contracts with long-standing businesses, the company has significantly strengthened and broadened their customer delivery.
- Deliver technical projects according to project deliverables as outlined by the Senior Consultant and Sales division
- Post-project handover, progress project updates and service improvement reviews for supporting stakeholders
- Update and maintain project documentation and knowledgebase to enable effective handovers to Service Desk or IT teams
- Provide support in resolving change management issues
- Liaise with the Sales team to enable new business and to review customer infrastructures, highlighting areas for improvement
- Ensure time recording for project work is >95% accurate and complete
- Research and be aware of new and emerging technologies and how this can enhance customer infrastructures
- Considerable experience working in an IT support environment
- Atleast 1 formal IT qualification is preferred
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies including VMware, Hyper V, ESX, VSAN environments
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects involving planning, installation, and documentation
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows Server environments and Networking (HP, Cisco)
- Excellent working knowledge of one or more of the following:- Veeam backup, Firewalls (SonicWall, Sophos), Antivirus configuration experience
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 Admin, MS O365 Suite
- Good understanding of AD/AAD/DHCP/DNS/Group Policy
- On-call allowance
- Healthcare plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking (at the office/locally)
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.