Analyst (Language Education Projects)
12 month FTC
A progressive and dynamic business, who provide expert advice to educational bodies across the globe are looking for an Analyst (Language Education Projects) to join them on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
The Analyst role is varied, and the business atmosphere you’ll be working in is both enthusiastic and supportive. As an Analyst you will be working on multiple projects at any given time, and so being able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks is key.
If you are an Analyst with a passion for languages and linguistics, and have a background to match, then we want to hear from you. Our client expects all applicants to have an interest in education and research, as well as being fluent in the English language.
- CEFR referencing, benchmarking and qualification consultancy/development work
- Research into language usage, and close analysis of English language qualifications/assessments
- Focus on linguistic analysis, and review assessment items
- Co-ordinate findings and recommendations and provide supplementary analysis to clients
- Work across wider projects where appropriate
- A confident communicator
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Team player
- Flexible worker
- Strong analytical skills (although training will be provided)
- Strong capacity for problem-solving
This role is to start immediately so flexibility is key.
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bupa private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.