An immediate opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technician to join our busy and successful client who provide a range of commercial, retail, industrial and residential projects across the UK.
As an Architectural Technician, you will be responsible for delivering quality, professional work to the highest standards and will be involved in a range of exciting projects.
The Architectural Technician will be working closely with the Director and will have significant experience in a similar role.
- Survey properties and draw up in Autocad
- Cad drafting of designs for commercial, industrial, and residential projects
- Building regs and planning drawings and documents
- Manage various aspects of projects on a day to day basis
- Report directly to the Director heading up projects
- Preparing cost plans, work schedules and specifications
- Tender process documents
- Site administration and inspections
- CDM documents
- Valuations and cost control as necessary
- Experience using Autocad is essential
- Significant experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- GNVQ, ONC, OND, HND, HNC, Degree or relevant
- SketchUp, Revit
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Stroud, The Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury and Worcester.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.