£33,000 – £40,000
Our Cheltenham based client, an outsourced accountancy firm, is looking for a qualified Accountant to join them on a full time and permanent basis. The successful Accountant will join a welcoming and friendly team and be instrumental in driving improvements and processes.
To be considered for the role of Accountant you will be forward thinking and an outstanding communicator, able to lead and train the finance team to drive performance. The position of Accountant will be varied due to continued growth, and you will be joining at a very exciting time for the company, with opportunities to progress in your career.
- Oversee and review accounts, bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Client management and resolution
- Internal queries
- Leading and training accounts team
- Process and IT improvements
- Project and ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Confident and clear communication skills across all levels
- Good technical accounting skills and desire to improve efficiencies companywide
- Ability to lead by example and drive performance
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.