Cheltenham (with hybrid working)
Up to £28,000 + flexible benefits
A well-known, leading agency is looking to recruit a PR Account Executive to support colleagues in delivering first-rate services to clients, while contributing to a successful and profitable business.
They are looking for a strong communicator with plenty of energy and drive, to support clients and help them achieve their goals through purposeful communications.
Ideally, you’ll have some relevant experience in employment and/or studies, so that you’re able to hit the ground running as part of a friendly and versatile team.
Working on both consumer and B2B clients, this role will involve writing for different styles of publication, so you’ll need a good appreciation of the requirements of editors/journalists in lifestyle, marketing, business, local and national press, and online channels.
- Establish, maintain, and develop media contacts on behalf of clients
- Draft media material (press releases, features etc) on behalf of clients as directed
- Research and draft content for various channels (print, online, social, web)
- Attend client meetings, draft agendas, and contact reports as required
- Organise and direct photo shoots as necessary
- Attend thought showers and research new business proposal ideas
- Prepare and record evaluation, including presentation of tables and graphs / updating and reporting documents
- Liaise with promotional contacts / influencers as necessary
- Liaise with suppliers for design, print, literature etc as necessary
- Provide administrative support for creation of business documents and visuals including using Power Point software, InDesign and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Experience writing in different styles of publication
- Experience creating, implementing and evaluating social media communications
- Help you grow your range of portfolio experience
- Develop your participation in client meetings, activity planning and project management
- Help research prospective clients
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.