Commercial Sales Manager
£26,000 + Commission
Landmark venue in Gloucestershire is looking for a talented Commercial Sales Manager to join their Business Partnerships team.
The Commercial Sales Manager will primarily be responsible for developing an innovative local business club allowing businesses to promote themselves, network with other like-minded businesspeople, as well as generate revenue from advertising sales to local, regional, and national organisations.
You will be an organised and tenacious sales professional, and an exceptional and persuasive communicator, bringing alive opportunities for businesses.
- Running and building membership
- Signing up new monthly-subscription members
- Further developing the Business Club proposition and benefits to members
- Organisation of Business Club events
- Promotion and publicity of the Business Club, its benefits, and events
- Promotion of the Business Club’s Business Directory to the Gloucester fanbase and local community
- Business Club administration
- Meet & exceed budgeted sponsorship and advertising targets through the active selling of advertising opportunities and promotional assets
- Reach out to new and existing local, regional, and national business partners to generate new commercial revenues
- Work to progress partners association
- Occasional out of hours working for which time in lieu is provided
- Experience working in a B2B sales environment
- Proven ability to develop a sales product or concept
- Experience retaining client accounts, preferably in a sponsorship environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects within timescales
- Self‐starter with excellent organisational skills
- Confident and tenacious personality, with strong attention to detail
- Process driven with strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.