Internal Auditor (Graduate)
Our longstanding, global client is looking for an Internal Auditor to join them on a full-time basis. This role is ideal for a Graduate, with an interest in auditing, accounts, and travel.
Our client works hard to ensure they offer a welcoming environment and believe in nurturing that environment, so their associates are accepted, thrive, and grow. They foster a creative collaboration, sharing a passion for good quality work and positive contributions to the communities they serve.
Providing exceptional products and services to their customers is what our client is all about. They believe better business and a better world go together, operating successfully worldwide.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be joining a team of people in a variety of audit assignment responsibilities.
- Develop specific audit procedures to accomplish objectives
- Determine whether assets are adequately safeguarded, and whether polices/plans/procedures are being complied with
- Conduct audit tests, documenting work performed and drawing conclusions based on the results
- Find cost-effective solutions to problems encountered, and make recommendations
- Conduct meetings and interviews with all level of management and personnel
- Determine compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Research to gain competence in areas which are to be audited by you
- University degree
- Previous accounting or auditing experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Good IT and data analysis skills are desirable
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
Based in Gloucester but will be required to undertake regular travel in Europe and the US (estimated 20% travel)
Requirement to study for professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, IIA) – fully supported.
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.