Our global client is looking to hire a Business Analyst with expertise in e-Commerce and CRM platforms. The core aim of the Business Analyst is to act as the bridge between the end users and tech teams (core, digital etc.) for collecting & translating requirements whilst acting as a visionary who shapes technology demand among the business community.
The Business Analyst role may call for frequent contact with colleagues around the globe in markets like USA, China, Europe, and India with approximately 15-20% overseas travel.
- Work with business partners to elicit, analyse, and document business requirements; understanding the customer journey and defining both traditional user requirements and user stories
- Facilitate regular requirement gathering and design sessions with the user community and communicate expectations to the IT development team
- Negotiate business solutions that satisfy requirements and deliver business value while ensuring consistency with architectural guidelines and security standards
- Work with multiple stakeholders to assess the impact of proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimize disruption to services
- Liaise with IT project teams to communicate business priorities, translate business requirements into technical requirements and identify appropriate solutions
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards
- Define, draft, and execute test cases; facilitate user acceptance test plans
- Leading the pre-execute phases of project
- CRM platform experience, preferably cloud based solutions
- Web based & eCommerce solution experience
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Strong communication skills
- Considerable experience as a Business Analyst
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday
- 3x salary Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff sales discount
- Car allowance
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.