£8.91 + holiday pay & free parking
A unique, friendly client based in the Dursley area has an urgent requirement for a Customer Administrator to join their team on a temporary, 3 month basis, to assist before and during the busy festive period.
As a Customer Administrator you’ll be working within a busy office environment handling calls and queries as well as general admin and database support.
The Customer Administrator will be required to work some days around the festive period (excluding bank holidays).
This position requires an immediate start and due to the location you will require your own transport.
- Answer emails and calls in a friendly and helpful way
- Ensure all responses and subscriptions are handled in a timely manner
- Maintain compliant records of all income (and other responses) received and ensure accurate recording on the CRM system
- Build rapport with supporters and ensure a high level of customer service is given at all times
- Work with other company centres were required
- Manage Supporter Service answerphone
- Previous use of databases
- Call handling experience
- Good customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Office / Outlook experience
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Confident Excel knowledge
Working hours: Monday – Friday – 9:00am – 17:00pm with half hour lunch break
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.