Customer Service Advisor
Are you a confident individual with good experience of handling customer calls and queries?
Do you enjoy being part of a company who strive to make a real difference to individuals and companies across the globe?
Do you enjoy giving first class customer service?
If you love working in a friendly and fast-paced environment this could be the perfect role for you.
A well-established client based in Cheltenham has open vacancies for Customer Service Advisors to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will advise individuals regarding the recognition and comparison process of international qualifications.
The Customer Service Advisor will maintain professional and supportive enquiry services including telephone advice, messaging, and web chat. In addition, you will conduct a varied range of administrative tasks.
Full training will be given.
- Deal with telephone calls and email enquiries
- Produce high quality written responses to customer queries
- Provide expert advice on international qualifications and skills
- Develop specialist knowledge of education systems
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals in and out of the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent writing skills
- Passionate and driven individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A level 3 qualification holder (A-level, level 3 NVQ or level 3 National Diploma)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bupa private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.