Up to £22,000
We are working with an established firm of Solicitors in Cheltenham but who operate nationwide. They are forward-thinking, highly knowledgeable and provide specialist legal advice to their clients. With a real passion for what they do, they’re seeking an equally passionate Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful Administrator will be a pivotal role within the law firm, completing administrative and clerical tasks.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator looking to work with an ambitious team, who are continually investing time and resources in their departments. With excellent training opportunities available, this isn’t a role to be missed!
- Administrative and clerical tasks (such as scanning or printing)
- Prepare and edit letters, reports, memos, and emails
- Run errands to the post office or supply store
- Arrange meetings, appointments, and executive travel
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Maintain folders on servers
- Record meeting minutes
- Liaise with teams and units
- Track petty cash
- Cover reception
- Good knowledge of IT
- Excellent customer service skills
- A well-presented nature
- Experience in a professional setting
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Sophia Hawkins-Brown – 07840044209
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.