We are working with a global organisation who pride themselves on the exceptional customer service they provide to their internal and external customers. Ensuring every interaction is genuine, positive, and rewarding. They are looking for an adaptable Scrum Master, who is confident in ambiguous situations to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Scrum Master will act as the leader for multiple teams, helping deliver value, empowerment, and organisation to the business. As the Scrum Master you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and passion for agile principles, sharing them across the business. You will also look to seek out innovative approaches, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Ensure Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews occur through educating the team on their importance
- Provide constructive feedback to the team to help drive agile growth
- Remove impediments and dependencies by collaborating with agile and waterfall teams
- Find techniques to effectively manage the product backlog
- Update metrics, using them to ensure accurate and transparent communication is given to the scrum team, stakeholders, and leadership
- Teach the team to use burndown charts to review progress
- Plan Scrum implementations within the organisation
- Help employees and stakeholders understand Scrum and empirical product development
- Work with other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum within the business
- Experience working with or on an Agile team
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business or a related field
- Excellent communication and people skills
- PSM or CSM preferred
- 33 days holiday
- Generous pension contribution
- 3x salary Life Assurance
- Car Allowance 11% of base
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff sales discount
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.