Up to £60,000 + benefits
Trading for over 40 years, this medium sized, privately owned, manufacturing firm, is part of a family group of 16 companies, operating across a variety of sectors.
Following recent investment, they are now forecasting significant growth and looking to recruit a commercially minded Financial Controller to join the leadership team, reporting directly to the MD.
- Oversee all company accounts currently implementing Sage 200
- Create monthly and annual reporting to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts, developing a dashboard for KPIs
- Manage cash flow
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems
- Develop budgets and financial plans for both companies based on research and data reports
- Assist the MD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Ideally you will be fully qualified CIMA / ACCA or ACA
- Strong manufacturing and operational accounting experience
- If not fully qualified, then considerable experience at a senior level
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to support senior colleagues in growing the business
- Team leadership skills
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medical cover
- Onsite parking
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.