We’re working with a business that specialises in back-office services for clients across Gloucestershire and the South-West. Working with both start-ups and established businesses, they provide the tools needed for manageable and sustainable growth.
They are looking for an Office Administrator to join them on a full-time basis at their office in Mitcheldean. The successful Office Administrator will manage correspondence by sorting mail and answering emails. The Office Administrator will also provide general support as required by the Credit Control team.
- Manage various email inboxes for the team
- Send copy invoices, statements, timesheets, and credit notes
- Customer and Client account housekeeping – data entry to keep contact details up to date and accurate
- Send template emails to Clients
- Update notes on an in-house system
- Electronic filing
- Annotate accounts when remittance advice is received
- Experience within an administration role would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time keeping and experience working to deadlines
The hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week with the option to work remotely on a rota system once competent in the role.
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.