£23,500 – £26,000 DoE
Stroud / Hybrid (min 2 days per week in the office)
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join a UK leading green client.
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading a 15 strong team to meet company and departmental objectives, whilst developing individual performance.
The Team Leader will ensure the team is reactive and proactive, accurate with customers billing details and manage customer enquiries with a friendly and approachable manner.
Top class customer service is what our client prides themselves on, as well as treating customers fairly and managing any issues promptly. The Team Leader will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be people centric, and able to take a measured approach to workload management, enabling delivery of key targets.
You need to be extremely organised and commercially aware, with the ability to foresee future challenges that may arise and plan to mitigate against them. You’ll have experience in people management and any experience in client/customer management will be advantageous. On top of that, you’ll be a great leader and a proven motivator, who is able to successfully manage a team through change.
- Manage the ongoing development of the team, including managing performance against agreed objectives
- Ensure regular personal development reviews are completed for all staff and ensure delivery of regular coaching sessions
- Effectively recruit new team members and facilitate their training
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the wider business, recognising and delivering improvements
- Ensure the business is industry compliant and adhere to agreed deadlines and regulations
- Produce reports to agreed timescales
- Experienced managing and developing a team to a high standard
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Decisive decision maker
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- High level of computer literacy, ideally with experience of Excel, Access and Salesforce
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.