£30,000 – £40,000 DoE
Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their exciting team on a full-time, permanent basis. To fit straight into this Cheltenham based office you will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about the cloud-based services they provide to their clients.
Having embraced the online accountancy platform Xero themselves, our client is excited to present an opportunity for an Accountant to join their dynamic and experienced team.
If you have experience working within a practice environment, then this is the ideal opportunity for you, where you will manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Prepare and complete accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships
- Support the partners with process work
- Client meetings on and off-site
- Manage accounts staff with training and guidance
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage, and Quickbooks knowledge)
- ACCA/ACA exam qualified, preferred but not essential
- Strong Interpersonal skills and business acumen
- You will need to be organised and driven to meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Experience of OMB’s covering a range of industries
- Be able to operate Computer packages – Excel, Word, Xero, Sage and TaxCal
- 30pm finish on a Friday
- 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.