We’re working with an established Solicitors in Gloucestershire, who have served generations of local families and businesses. Offering the traditional core legal services of conveyancing, probate, wills, and family advice, along with specialist services in litigation, company/commercial work, and planning.
Our client is seeking a Fee Earner to join their business. The Fee Earner will join a friendly team and have a variety of caseloads to manage. Experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner, or 1 year PQE is essential.
- Deal with sale contract issues
- Reply to enquiries
- Purchase contract approvals and the raising and checking of enquiries
- Report on mortgage offers and searches
- Conveyancing experience is essential
- Ambitious & motivated
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience dealing with at least one of the following: freehold and leasehold properties, purchase, remortgage
- Experience working with case management systems
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.