Gloucester / Flexible
£22,000 – £25,000
We are working alongside an Accountancy company who like to think differently in their approach to business. Due to continued growth my client is looking for an Accounts Technician who takes a granular approach to their work. The ideal candidate will be organised, take full ownership of their workload, and take pride in the work they produce.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Technician to join a company who support a healthy work-life balance. Our client prides itself on the support and training that it offers to its staff. There will be opportunities available to take on more responsibility and take on new challenges as you become accustomed to the job with support from a great team around you.
You will be joining a small team who have created a family culture where your opinion really does matter. If you want your work to be truly recognised and appreciated, then this is the company to work for.
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- VAT reconciliation
- Clearly communicate with clients and colleagues
- Maintain an organised online filing system
- Analyse and interpret clients’ accounts
- Assist with the Preparation of management accounts
- Receipt and invoice capture
- AAT or equivalent qualified
- Experienced with Xero or an interest in the accounting platform
- Christmas bonus
- Extra annual leave over Christmas/New year to spend time with family
- Full training and consistent support
- Quarterly meetings where your opinion really does matter
- 2:30pm finish on a Friday
- Flexible working at home or in the office
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.