Purchase Ledger (French speaking)
Our global client is looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their remote finance team. In this role you will be predominantly dealing with French businesses so will need to communicate clearly in French as well as English. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and awareness of Account Payable practices across different countries, ideally France.
Our client is proud of its family culture and values every member of its team equally. Within this Purchase Ledger role you will receive an abundance of training and support that is personalised to you. Our client really looks to give you the foundations to improve your skills and progress your career further.
- Exercise judgment and identify issues that require escalation or additional care
- Liaise with businesses outside of the organisation, communicating in French
- Investigate purchase ledger queries
- Maintain the accuracy of vendor details
- Assist with queries and reports
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships
- French speaking
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong customer service skills
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- 33 days holiday inc bank holidays
- 3x salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount
- Staff bonus
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.