£30,000 – £35,000
Are you a PR professional looking for your next challenge?
My client, a leading PR agency in central Cheltenham, with an enviable client base, is looking for a dynamic PR professional who has proven skills in building and sustaining long term relationships with clients and press. Executing and implementing effective campaigns and conducting media analysis and monitoring. The successful PR professional will be part of a close knit and supportive team who will value your hard work, innovative creative thinking, and positive fun attitude.
- Develop and implement communication campaigns and strategies for clients
- Plan public relations programs, including budgets
- Assist clients in developing and managing their brand identity
- Write, edit, and produce relevant PR collateral for clients
- Arrange interviews with media outlets and liaise on a regular basis with journalists and press
- Monitor the publics opinions on clients and topical issues
- Develop risk assessments and crisis management plans
- PR experience
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Research Skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Superior Organisation Skills
- Interest in Current Affairs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.