£22,000 – £24,000
Our client provides innovative tax and business advice, assisting with compliance requirements, planning for now and the future. The team is equipped with the expertise and knowledge to provide clients with technical advice, but with a personal approach due to being a smaller company.
Due to continued growth, year on year, our client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis, preferably as soon as possible. Working with a strong team, the Office Administrator will be joining a friendly and successful business that offers opportunities for personal development and career progression.
The Office Administrator will support the efficient operation of the office, working under the supervision of the Office Coordinator. The Office Administrator will focus on client care, through on-boarding and disengagement processes, as well as undertaking anti-money laundering checks.
- Produce, issue and file engagement/disengagement letters
- Perform and manage online AML checks
- Produce and send professional clearance requests
- Create associations between other related contacts (spouse, director, trustee etc)
- Keep client records up to date and chase outstanding signatures where necessary
- Liaise with credit control on unpaid fees and monthly reports
- Monthly client bank account reconciliations
- Assist with drafting of tax returns
- Update Trusts spreadsheets
- Cover for Receptionist/Office Junior in their absence
- Greet and provide general support to client visitors
- Previous experience working in an office environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (365)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to multi-task, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and remain calm under pressure
- Confident when interacting with a wide range of visitors, colleagues, and clients
- Familiar with GDPR
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.